Peyton Manning Quotes
Peyton Manning Quotes
This article will provide some of the best Peyton Manning quotes of all time! The talented football player has provided us numerous quotes to live by. Many of Manning's inspirational football quotes can be applied to life in general!
Peyton Manning's motivational football quotes make us admire him as he always seems to deliver the rights words. His leadership skills are superior and he is one of the greatest athletes of all time. There's nothing like using sports to learn some of life's most valuable lessons!
How many Superbowls has Peyton Manning won?
So how many Superbowls has Peyton Manning won?
Peyton Manning has won one Super Bowl Championship: In Super Bowl XLI Manning's Indianapolis Colts defeated the Chicago Bears.
Peyton Manning may use some of his inspirational football quotes to lead the Denver Broncos to a Super Bowl victory! Without further ado, here are some motivational football quotes by Peyton Manning:
- "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it's refusing to fail." -Peyton Manning
- "I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don't talk about it or brag about it because that's between God and me, and I'm no better than anybody else in God's sight." -Peyton Manning
![]() |
| Inspirational Football Quotes |
- "If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I'm all about. I know I'd better, because it seems whenever I take a false step or two I feel the consequences." -Peyton Manning
- "My faith doesn't make me perfect, it makes me forgiven." -Peyton Manning
![]() |
| Peyton Manning Quotes |
- "Remind your critics when they say you don't have the expertise or experience to do something that an amateur built the ark and the experts built the Titanic." -Peyton Manning
- "If you work hard and you play well, all those critics quiet themselves pretty quickly." -Peyton Manning
![]() |
| Motivational Football Quotes |
- "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it." -Peyton Manning
- "Anyone who waits for someone else to make a change automatically becomes the follower." -Peyton Manning



Comments
Post a Comment