Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
This article will provide some of our favorite Leonardo DiCaprio quotes. Leonardo DiCaprio won the Screen Actors Guild Award for his role in 'The Revenant' adding to his long lists of awards.
![]() |
| Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes |
The actor could be a motivational speaker considering his unforgettable acceptance speeches along with some of the lines he delivers as an actor. DiCaprio's acceptance speeches show his ability to use comedy in order to get his point across.
DiCaprio is known for choosing challenging work and 'The Revenant' is no exception. In the movie DiCaprio's character is attacked by a bear and then travels across the wilderness to seek revenge.
This article explores some of the inspirational quotes DiCaprio has delivered as himself, as Hugh Glass in The Revenant, as Jack Dawson in Titanic and as Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street.
- "I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual."
- "I've always been spontaneous and outgoing. I've tried lots of things so I've got some good life experiences, which is great cause it means I've got lots of material to work with as an actor."
![]() |
| Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes |
The Revenant Quotes
Enjoy the following The Revenant quotes.
- "I ain't afraid to die anymore. I done it already."
- "Revenge is in God's hands, not mine."
![]() |
| The Revenant Quotes |
Titanic Quotes
Who can forget DiCaprio's unforgettable performance as Jack Dawson? Enjoy the following Titanic quotes:
- "I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you...to make each day count."
- "I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up."
![]() |
| Titanic Quotes |
The Wolf of Wall Street Quotes
DiCaprio delivers another unforgettable performance as stockbroker, Jordan Belfort. This section provides some of the best The Wolf of Wall Street quotes:
- "There is no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every f****** time."
- "Are you behind, on your credit card bills? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing. Does your girlfriend thing you're a f****** loser? Good. Pick up the phone and start dialing! I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich! All you have to do today is pick up that phone and speak the words that I have taught you. And I'll make you richer than the most powerful CEO in the United States of f****** America. I want you to go out there, and I want you to RAM Steve Madden stock down your clients' throats. Till they f****** choke on it till they choke on it and buy 10,000 shares! That's what I want you to do. You'll be ferocious! You'll be relentless! You'll be telephone f****** terrorists! Now, let's knock this motherf****** out the park!
![]() |
| The Wolf of Wall Street Quotes |





Comments
Post a Comment