Adele's Age is the Secret to Success

Adele Hello Lyrics

Hello it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing

Hello can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Hello how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore ooohh
Anymore ooohh
Anymore ooohh
Anymore anymore

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Adele Hello Lyrics





We are certain that you enjoyed Adele's Hello lyrics.  Here is some additional information on the amazing artist...

Adele's Age
How old is Adele? Adele was born on May 5, 1988 and is 27 years old.  Adele's age is so much more than a number: In keeping up with the theme of her first two albums, Adele's next album is rumored to be titled 25, Adele's age at the time she started working on it.

Adele has made the question: How old is Adele? so much more than a simple answer.  Her diamond-status work means her current age is critical and could be the title for yet another masterpiece.  

how old is adele
How old is Adele?

Adele age
Adele's Age

Adele Discography
Adele's discography may lack quantity but Adele's albums are quality to say the least.  Adele's albums have been titled according to her age when they were written:

  • 19 - 2008
  • 21 - 2011


adele albums
Adele Albums

adele discography
Adele Discography
Adele's Weight
Adele's weight has been talked about on a consistent basis over the years.  She looks amazing at any weight yet some have criticized her curvy figure.  Adele's height, weight and every other aspect of her body have been analyzed despite the fact that they have nothing to do with her talent.  If assessments must be made, measure Adele in gold...sorry, DIAMOND!

Adele's weight is 166 lbs.  Adele's height is 5'9"



adele weight
Adele's Weight
adele height
Adele's Height


ONE
Skyfall
In 2012, Adele recorded the theme song for the James Bond movie Skyfall.  She won a Golden Globe, Bafta and Oscar.  After a few weeks went by and Adele did not contact the film bosses of the new James Bond movie, Spectre, many concluded that Adele would reject the offer to record music for the film.  She had set the bar too high with Skyfall and we fully understand.

This is Adele we are talking about.  She has accepted the assignment and she will more likely than not find a way to create another masterpiece that will compete with Skyfall.  Do not avoid a task or goal because you believe that someone in the past has set the standard too high.  Knowing that the previous version is superior will only make you work harder.



TWO
Keep Learning
Adele recently hired vocal coach, Ron Anderson, to improve her vocals.  Yes, Adele, the Grammy-award winning, Diamond-status selling artist, is striving to further perfect her craft.  Adele underwent emergency surgery in 2012 in order to repair a vocal cord therefore Anderson will assist her in preventing further damage.

Albert Einstein states: "Once you stop learning, you are dying."  In Adele's case, she is determined to ensure that her voice stays alive.  If you believe that you cannot learn any new information specifically related to your craft, what protective measures can you learn to ensure longevity? Stay alive! Learn more! Life never stops teaching!



THREE
Seek An Expert
Adele has worked with musical masterminds in order to ensure that her third studio album will be another classic.  She recently reached out to Pharrell to offer her fans something different.  She has also worked with musical genius, Rick Rubin.  Rumor also has it that Adele has been working with label mate Beyonce.

Helen Keller states, "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." When you are at a point where you are already successful, seek an expert to achieve an even high level of greatness.  If Adele is not too successful to be critiqued and accept constructive criticism neither are you!

Victory.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Facts About Mario Cuomo, former New York Governor

Top 5 Life Lessons Learned from the Empire TV Show